up your wellness this June at Generations! Join us for a series
of free classes to be held Wednesdays, June 3, 10, 17 and 24 from
9:30-12:30pm. WRAP is for life! It is for everyone, anytime, and
for any of life's changes. Click here for more information on WRAP Wellness. Register today by calling 215-723-5841!
for more information on events, trips, or programs?
Click on the link to the left for our current newsletter.
It's the BEST way to find out about ALL the great
newsletter pages listed below by clicking on links at left)
- Spirit Journeys: Relaxation and Healing through Easy Body Practices. Wednesday, June 10, 7:00pm Click here for more information.
Meals on Wheels Volunteer Breakfast has been rescheduled for Thursday,
May 28. For questions or concerns, contact Pat or Rachael:
- Help us pave our parking lot! (June p. 3)
- Stay Hydrated (June p. 3)
- Generations Cookbooks now available! (June p. 3)
- The Low Down on High Blood Pressure (June p. 4)
- Raising Our Voices at Choralrama (June p. 4)
- AARP Safe Driving Course (June p. 4)
- The Scoop on Concert Sundaes (June p. 5)
- Footnotes with Indian Valley Podiatry (June p. 5)
- Days at The Races Cash Raffle (June p. 6)
- Veterans Benefit Presentation (June p. 6)
- Artist of the Month Merril Brown (June p. 6)
- Meet our Neighbors: Adult Day Services (June p. 6)
Service Offerings (June p.7)
Opportunities (June p. 7)
- Regularly Scheduled Recreation (June p. 8)
- Day Time/Evening Bingo (June p. 8)
Dances (June p. 8)
Club (June p. 8)
& Spa Offerings (June p. 12)
- Healthy Kitchen/Healthy Lives (June p. 12)
- Health Screenings (June p. 12)
- Fitness Offerings (June p. 13)
Trips & Excursions (June p. 14-15)
Excursions (June p. 16)
- Exclusive Generations Trip to
Ireland (June p. 16)
place of welcome and friendship for active adults.....
community of people committed to learning, growth, and mutual
A gathering, where the needs and joys of the community can be shared
A spirit of partnership and caring which lasts.....
up to date on all of our programs and events! Click
link below to check out our newsletter. Newsletters may
take a few moments to load. Please
note that all programs listed on the calendars and newsletters are
subject to last minute changes. Call us at 215-723-5841 if
are unsure about an event.....
Our next Hoagie Sale will be will be
Thursday, June 11, 2015!
are $6 for Turkey or Italian and all proceeds benefit our Center
Meals on Wheels Programming. To order, stop by
today or call 215-723-5841
Did you know that we deliver
large hoagie orders to
local businesses? If you know someone
who works in the area, won’t you help us spread the word so we can
funds for our Center? While you’re here
picking up that large order form, you should probably order a hoagie
yourself. What a yummy way to help us
Click here for the large order form.
an easy way to help us out! When you shop at Amazon.com, they
will donate funds to the charitable organization of your choice!
Visit smile.amazon.com, log in to your account and search for Senior
Adult Activity Center of Indian Valley as your charitable
organization. We appreciate your support!
Click here to vist Amazon Smile and get started!