for more information on events, trips, or programs?
Click on the link to the left for our current newsletter.
It's the BEST way to find out about ALL the great
newsletter pages listed below by clicking on links at left)
- Spirit Journeys: Sacred
Jewish Music has been rescheduled for Wednesday, February 25 at
7pm. For more information, click here.
- Spirit Journeys: A Prayer Path Labyrinth Experience will be held Monday, March 23 at 7pm. For more information, click here.
- St. Paddy's Lunch (March p. 1)
- Expanding Horizons Life-Long Learning (March p. 1)
- Beginner Bridge Classes (March p. 3)
- Support Concert Sundaes (March p. 3)
- Featured Artist Fran Wieckowski (March p. 4)
- SAHS Senior Prom Saturday, April 11 (March p. 7)
- Healthy Kitchen/Healthy Lives (March p. 9)
- Keep An Eye Out/Eye Health Program (March p. 16)
- AARP Safe Driving Full Course (March p. 7)
Club (February & March p. 5)
- Day Time Bingo (February & March p. 4)
Dances resume in March (March p. 4)
Trips & Excursions (February & March p. 12)
Excursions (March p 14-15)
& Spa Offerings (February & March p. 8, 9)
Opportunities (February & March. p. 6)
Service Offerings (February & March p. 6)
- AARP Tax Aide (March p.3)
- Catching Better Zzzzs (March p. 2)
- Exclusive Generations Trip to
Ireland (March p. 15)
place of welcome and friendship for active adults.....
community of people committed to learning, growth, and mutual
A gathering, where the needs and joys of the community can be shared
A spirit of partnership and caring which lasts.....
up to date on all of our programs and events! Click
link below to check out our newsletter. Newsletters may
take a few moments to load. Please
note that all programs listed on the calendars and newsletters are
subject to last minute changes. Call us at 215-723-5841 if
are unsure about an event.....
Our next Hoagie Sale will be will be
March 12, 2015!
are $6 for Turkey or Italian and all proceeds benefit our Center
Meals on Wheels Programming. To order, stop by
today or call 215-723-5841
Did you know that we deliver
large hoagie orders to
local businesses? If you know someone
who works in the area, won’t you help us spread the word so we can
funds for our Center? While you’re here
picking up that large order form, you should probably order a hoagie
yourself. What a yummy way to help us
Click here for the large order form.
Our own Indian Valley Choraleers
are selling four delicious varieties of Bergin's Chocolates this
Easter! A 12 oz box is $9.00 and all proceeds benefit the Indian
Valley Choraleers. Stop by today to pick up a box!