for more information on events, trips, or programs?
Click on the link to the left for our current newsletter.
It's the BEST way to find out about ALL the great
newsletter pages listed below by clicking on links at left)
- Support Concert Sundaes (March p. 3)
- Featured Artist Fran Wieckowski (March p. 4)
- Healthy Kitchen/Healthy Lives (March p. 9)
- Meals on Wheels Volunteer Breakfast (April p. 1)
- Relaxation: Tips To Destress (April p. 2)
- Beginner Bridge Classes (April p. 3)
- Money Smarts for Older Adults (April p. 3)
- Beginner Quilting (April p. 4)
- Day Time Bingo (March & April p. 4)
Dances (April p. 4)
Club (March & April p. 5)
Opportunities (March & April p. 6)
Service Offerings (March & April p. 6)
- SAHS Senior Prom Saturday, April 11 (April p. 7)
- AARP Safe Driving Full Course (April p. 7)
& Spa Offerings (March & April p. 8, 9)
- The Shingles Vaccine & Seniors (April p. 12)
- Applied Creative Problem Solving (April p. 13)
- Low Back Pain (April p. 13)
- Cooking Up Quinoa (April p. 13)
Trips & Excursions (March & April p. 14-15)
Excursions (March & April p 16-17)
- Exclusive Generations Trip to
Ireland (April p. 17)
place of welcome and friendship for active adults.....
community of people committed to learning, growth, and mutual
A gathering, where the needs and joys of the community can be shared
A spirit of partnership and caring which lasts.....
up to date on all of our programs and events! Click
link below to check out our newsletter. Newsletters may
take a few moments to load. Please
note that all programs listed on the calendars and newsletters are
subject to last minute changes. Call us at 215-723-5841 if
are unsure about an event.....
Our next Hoagie Sale will be will be
Thursday, June 11, 2015!
are $6 for Turkey or Italian and all proceeds benefit our Center
Meals on Wheels Programming. To order, stop by
today or call 215-723-5841
Did you know that we deliver
large hoagie orders to
local businesses? If you know someone
who works in the area, won’t you help us spread the word so we can
funds for our Center? While you’re here
picking up that large order form, you should probably order a hoagie
yourself. What a yummy way to help us
Click here for the large order form.
an easy way to help us out! When you shop at Amazon.com, they
will donate funds to the charitable organization of your choice!
Visit smile.amazon.com, log in to your account and search for Senior
Adult Activity Center of Indian Valley as your charitable
organization. We appreciate your support!
Click here to vist Amazon Smile and get started!